Services Dualine Lubrication
Wiejelo Equipment is a supplier of double line lubrication systems from the ILC brand.
Apart from ILC, we also supply lubrication systems from the SKF and Lincoln brands.
We supply double line systems for the large and heavy industry where long distances must be bridged. In a double line system, the pressurised lubricant is alternately supplied to dosage elements via two main lines by means of a diverter valve. Controlled by the pressure difference, the dosage elements supply the lubricant to the lubrication points.
ADVANTAGES OF A DUALINE LUBRICATION
- Easily scalable.
- Simultaneous lubrication at greater distances.
- Professional assembly by experienced service technicians
- Service network with worldwide coverage
- Bearings are lubricated more frequently but with smaller amounts. Apart from that, the bearings are lubricated during the movement, which means that the grease is distributed better.
- Longer lifespan of the bearings.
- Less downtimes and more productive hours.
- Safe: the system prevents maintenance staff from having to climb on or under the machinery in question.